Seth Godin put up an interesting blog post today. At first I thought this was in conflict with his writing in Linchpin, but then I realized that the true challenge is in designing a service that not only allows, but encourages the participants to be creative and human while still ensuring quality, throughput and other business objectives.
Comments are closed.
- Simplify the Debate
- No I will not alter links in a 4 year old post to help you optimize search results
- Moving Contacts From a Verizon Feature Phone to Hotmail for Windows Phone 7
- Service Design and Linchpins
- Reading List: Linchpin
- Reading List: Outliers
- Reading List: Pleased But Not Satisfied
- Reading List: Googled
- Reading List: Sway – The Irresistible Pull of Irrational Behavior
- Fixing a Drippy Ice Maker